ExpressDivorcePapers.com (otherwise known as "EDP") and related affiliates retains the right to any services charges if the refund policies are not met as outlined below. The person paying for services or using services (otherwise Known as "Customer", "Client" or "You") agrees to these terms upon the purchasing of services through EDP. If you have any questions regarding these policies, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please note that once the online interview has been completed, services have been rendered. Also, We are unable to process any refunds on accounts created over 15 days. Refund requests are individually investigated and approved or denied on a case-by-case basis, please give our team 3-10 business days to review and process any claims.
If a refund has been processed, it may take up to 14 business days to process any claims and a $45 handling fee is charged. Please be advised, your bank may take an additional 24-72 hours to credit your account. Also, we are only able to process refunds to the cards originally charged.
EDP is unable to process a refund under any of the following conditions:
- If the customer changes their minds about the services and does not want to continue using services provided by EDP.
- If the customer discovers their spouse has already filed on their own for Divorce/Annulment/Legal Separation.
- If the Customer has obtained counsel from a friend or other source who advises them to not continue using services provided by EDP.
- If the customer found the forms through another source or a competitor with a different price.
- If the provided documents were denied by the courts, and the customer is unable or unwilling to provide a rejection letter.
- If the Customer's court case with spouse becomes contested and requires legal aid. (EDP's services are for non-contested divorces, annulments or legal separations as we do not provide legal representation.)
- If the state updates the court forms. You must notify us and provide us the opportunity to provide the updated forms.
EDP does not process refunds for additional services, outside of the generation of divorce, legal separation or annulment forms, once those services have been rendered.
- Account Changes (ie: State Changes, type of service Changes-annulment to divorce, legal separation to divorce etc.) are services rendered once they have been applied to a customer's account.
- Add-on Forms are nonrefundable once they have been charged to a customer's account, and are available to download.
Please note, if the courts deny the documents for any reason, we are able to make the necessary changes free of charge as part of our services.
EDP will be unable to issue any refunds unless the client is able to submit a rejection letter from the courts and the following conditions are met:
- The courts have denied documents due to an error by EDP and edits to rectify are not possible.
- The courts have denied documents due to an error by the customer from inaccurate data during the online interview process and edits to rectify are not possible.
- The courts have denied all documents due to state laws or local requirements regarding state provided forms, and making edits to rectify are not possible.
Due to the nature of state laws constantly changing, we ask all customers to submit any formal request within 15 (fifteen) business days of rejection via US mail or scanned and sent via email. All customer refund request will be denied if they do not meet the above terms. To send us proof of rejection, we can be contacted below:
Should you choose to make any corrections prior to speaking with our customer support team we are unable to issue a refund.